Sant’Antimo Rosso DOC

Region: Toscana


The Sangiovese grapes selected to make the Sant’Antimo are some of the youngest on the estate, form vineyards with a southerly exposure.


Initial fermentation lasts 12 – 14 days, after which the wine is transferred to large stainless steel containers for the duration of the malolactic fermentation. Next, 70% of the wine is transferred to 40 hl. Slavonian oak barrels, and the remaining 30% to French oak barriques.

Grape Varieties

100% Sangiovese