Rose Brut Boke’ Millesimato

Region: Lombardia

Sub-region: Monticelli Brusati


4,650 vines per ha. Cordon spur and guyot trained. Organically cultivated. Hilly terrain, soil is predominantly clay.


Hand-harvested, with grape bunches carefully placed in small trays. A strict selection for high quality follows, ensuring only the best grapes are used to produce this wine.

Grapes used are Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, 80% of which latter are vinified in blanc de noirs. The remaining 20% of Pinot Noir is macerated at 8ºC for 10 hours. Subsequently fermented in stainless steel tanks for 20 days at a controlled temperature of 18ºC. Bottled in the spring following the vintage. The second fermentation occurs in the bottle, where the wine is aged with carefully selected yeasts for 36 months prior to dégorgement in subterranean cantine, at a controlled temperature of 12 - 15ºC.

Grape Varieties

50% Chardonnay, 50% Pinot Nero